Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 In Toronto
Mother’s day 2023 will be celebrated in Canada on Sunday, May 14. I hope that this year we will have great weather in Toronto for Mother’s Day weekend (no rain, please) and we will be able to celebrate this day outside with our loved ones. If you want a few ideas on how to celebrate Mother’s Day weekend, I summarize here all the options we have in Toronto and the GTA area.
Don’t forget to check out the Mother’s Day Gift Guide here. Mother’s Day weekend, I summarize here all the options we have in Toronto and the GTA area. Great gifts you can order online and save time and money. We also have a local gift guide with gifts from local vendors in Toronto and the GTA on Where to celebrate Mother’s day 2022 in Toronto.
Family Funday: Mother’s Day at the ROM
Celebrate Mom this Mother’s Day with a special day at the ROM exploring art, culture and nature. With animal encounters and hands-on art projects, you’ll be making wonderful memories throughout the galleries. Activities run from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Free with Museum admission.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Evergreen Brick Works
Evergreen Brick Works in Toronto offers 5 ways to celebrate Mothers day 2023. Have weekend brunch at Café Belong, Attend a strawberry planter workshop at the Evergreen Garden Market, Shop VQA Wine and Treats and last but not least have a fun day outdoors with your mom
Cherry blossom season in High Park
hen peak bloom, when approximately 70% of the cherry blossoms have opened on the trees, is still on track to occur between May 7th – and 12th. This year, Mother’s Day weekend will probably be the best time to place a visit to High Park. This year it is Car Free zone, so plan your visit accordingly using the TTC. Click here for more details
Mother’s Day Pop-Up Garden Boutique at Vaughan Mills
There is a special Mother’s Day Pop-Up Garden Boutique at Vaughan Mills and Gift Sale in support of womens’ shelters with GTA Charity Yellow Brick House! Celebrate Mother’s Day Weekend at Vaughan Mills’ Pop-Up Garden Boutique WHEN: Sat. May 13 & Sun. May 14
- Celebrate motherhood at its Mother’s Day weekend, pop-up garden boutique in support of women’s shelter, Yellow Brick House. Their focus is to provide life-saving services and prevention programs to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and communities impacted by violence.
- The mall’s event court will transform into a captivating flower garden, complete with a beautifully decorated swing, retro telephone booth, floral backdrop, ideal for capturing instant photos that will be taken and provided by Vaughan Mills.
- Visitors can also browse to find unique and thoughtful gifts from award-winning butter tarts to fresh and preserved flowers, permanent bracelets and have a chance to win a designer Coach bag.
A Limited Gift Bag that Gives Back at Vaughan Mills
WHEN: On sale May 1st and they go fast
- Beginning May 1st, a limited number of specially priced gift bags containing a classy and versatile designer Coach wallet and a $25 Vaughan Mills gift card.
- Gift Bags are only $75 (Valued at $265)
- Can be purchased at guest services with 100% of proceeds donated to Greater Toronto Area based, Yellow Brick House who are in critical need of home essentials for women shelters including mattresses and microwaves.
Mother’s Day Succulent Heart Workshop + Tea- Toronto Botanical Garden
Join the Toronto Botanical Garden this Mother’s Day to make a custom heart shape planter with mini succulents. Start the session with a succulent-themed treat and floral beverage courtesy of our TBG Bloom Cafe. Sunday, May 14, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Public $80, Members $70
Mother’s Day Cruise by Mariposa Cruises
A unique way for families to celebrate! This Mother’s Day spoils Mom with a delicious market-fresh brunch and cruise along the beautiful Toronto Harbour. Click here for details
Mother’s Day Boat Cruises by Cruise Toronto
Celebrate Mom with a Mother’s Day Brunch aboard Obsession III. Give Mom a day off and take pleasure in a mouth-watering brunch buffet with background Jazz music and onboard Magician entertaining you throughout the cruise. With spectacular views, this sure will be a Mother’s Day to remember. Click here for details
Mother’s Day Brunch in Toronto
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea from AGO
Treat Mom to a special Afternoon Tea at home. Enjoy classics like buttermilk biscuits, blueberry lemon scones, plus wild leek quiche Florentine and maple date cake. Each order includes fresh-squeezed orange juice and a gift from shopAGO.
Mother’s Day Brunch- Special Offers with Open Table
At OpenTable, you can find 30 restaurants in Toronto with Mother’s Day offers. Just note that you will have to make reservations in advance. Click here for the full list at Open Table
Spend the day outside in one of Toronto’s Best Parks
No plans? Spending the day outside with your loved ones is always the best plan. Check my blog post for the best summer spots in Toronto, you will get some ideas for the best parks you can visit for free.
Lapel pins custom are a lovely birthday gift and keepsake for attending those activities with your mom on Mother’s Day. They help you to express good wishes and keep wonderful memories forever. Designing anything such as the date, name and any words by yourself is a wonderful experience!
From all of us at Toronto New Mom Blog, we wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Free Yoga, Live Music, and a Chicken Mascot at this Lakeside Farm near Toronto! - May 31, 2023
- 10 Best Children’s Books for Father’s Day - May 25, 2023
- Printable Father’s Day Cards - May 25, 2023