Is free bottle of prenatal vitamins from Amazon sounds good?
Prime Members creating a new Baby Registry receive one free bottle of prenatal vitamins.
No purchase required! Just to create a list!
Why prenatal vitamins? Prenatal vitamins are specifically designed for pregnant women and those breastfeeding.You can choose the kind you like from 9 available options. The value of this gift is $13 to $33, depend on the brand you choose.
How to Redeem Your Free Prenatal Vitamins From Amazon Canada?
- Create a Baby Registry here
- Visit the promotion page and add the promotion code to your account. You will also find a link within your new registry for easy navigation.
- Click button to apply the promotion to your account.
- Add a bottle of prenatal vitamins from the list on this page, scroll down to see all of your options. You have 9 options to choose from.
Why Amazon Baby Registry?
- Over 200,000 products for your baby.
- Prime members receive a 15% completion discount on baby products sold by Amazon.ca.
- Universal Registry allows you to add items from any website.
- One welcome gift (this is on top of the current promotion for free vitamins)
- Easy 45-Day Returns
If you like this post and you would like to read more content like that, please subscribe to my mailing list here