A Baby Registry List is a checklist of all the items that you will need when your new baby arrives. From big items like a baby crib and car seat to smaller items like baby clothes and even diapers.
Why create your Baby Registry with Amazon Canada?
Many Canadian moms-to-be already have an Amazon account, so creating an Amazon Baby Registry will be very easy. With Amazon Baby Registry, you have access to the largest online store with all the brands you like and all the products you want. You also get discounts, samples, 45 days easy returns and free two-day shipping. It is FREE and can be done online in a few minutes (instead of spending hours in-store).
Click here to open your Amazon Baby Registry page, or continue to read about the benefits of Amazon Baby Registry and the welcome gift.
Your Benefits with Amazon Baby Registry
- 15% off for Prime members and 10% off for non-Prime members across Baby store on Amazon.ca
- Amazon has the largest selection and carries nearly every brand and every item.
- Lowest price.
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- Universal Registry – you can add to your list items from any website online (not just Amazon).
- Variety of brands and price range.
- Prime members get a FREE welcome gift when they spend $25.
If I don’t plan to share my Baby Registry List, should I still create one?
The answer is YES.
You will get 10% off any baby item on Amazon.ca just by creating the list.
If you have Amazon Prime- you will get 15% off and a free gift.
If you plan to purchase any item for your baby on Amazon, register to get the discount.
How to create Amazon Baby Registry list
Step 1: Click here to open the Amazon Baby Registry page
Now, click on “Get Started”
Step 2: Fill your information
- Mandatory fields: First name and Last name, Email address, Expected arrival date and Shipping address.
- Check/uncheck if you wish to allow guests to ship any items to your address.
- You can add a Co-register if you wish (your partner).
- Select registry privacy. The common option is “Only people with the link”.
- Type the characters to confirm you’re not a robot.
- There is an optional section to fill more about yourself (see below). In this section, you can check/uncheck if you wish to accept “Amazon Gift Cards”. I choose Yes (Cause why not?)
–> You will be able to change your information and setting at any time!
Step 3: Click “Create my Baby Registry”
Click “Create my Baby Registry”. This is it, you are all set now!
At this point, you will get a confirmation email to your email address. The next page will look like that:
Step 4: Add items to your Amazon Baby Registry
You can start by clicking on the “Registry Checklist” and add items from this page.
Or you can browse Amazon by searching for an item.
Once you find an item you would like to add click on “Add to Baby Registry”. Simple as that.
Once you added an item, you will get a confirmation note that the item has been added to your registry.
Step 5: Share the link with your friends and family
From the Baby Registry page click “Share Your Registry”.
You can copy the link and send it. Or you can share it directly by email or social network of your choice by clicking the share buttons.
Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Gift
To be eligible for Amazon Welcome Gift you need to:
- Be an Amazon Prime member.
- Have 20 items added to your registry
- Have spent $25 off of your registry.
– You don’t have to buy 20 items, just to add 20 items to your list 🙂
– Your qualifying purchase of any amount must be made by buying items you add to your Shopping Cart from your Baby Registry. If the item you want to purchase from Baby Amazon is not already on your registry, I would advise you to add it to your Baby Registry first and then add it to your Shopping Cart.
How to redeem your Amazon Welcome Gift
After completing your eligibility steps allow 1-2 days for the redeem button to show on your registry page.
Once you are eligible you will be able to click the coupon code and add to your account.
With Amazon Canada, the welcome gift is Fisher-Price Rattle ‘n Rock Maracas Musical Toy, the value is CDN$ 9.57.
If you don’t see the gift, click here to the item’s page and the coupon
Before you confirm your order make sure the total is $0.00 🙂
This is all. As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to add your comment as well.
If you like this post and you would like to read more content like that, please subscribe to my mailing list here