Dads go above and beyond every day to care for everyone around them, which is why they deserve to be celebrated! This Father’s Day, show him gratitude and appreciation for all that he does by giving him a sweet and loving card. We’ve put together a collection of free printable Father’s Day cards for a range of scenarios, plus unique Father’s Day quotes and gift ideas to help make his day special.
Printable Father’s Day Cards
Whether you’re short on time or looking for a customizable option, these printable Father’s Day cards are something that he can keep and cherish forever. We’ve put together a collection of cards for different scenarios, including funny and sentimental cards as well as cards from kids and partners.
To use the cards below, simply download and print them out on card stock. After cutting out your card you can customize the card with your own unique message or use a quote from our list below.
Bring a smile to dad’s face this Father’s Day by giving him a sweet and thoughtful card. We have some wonderful Father’s Day Cards you can print at home. Click the download button and the PDF file will be sent to your email box.
Printable Father’s Day Card- World’s Best Dad
Printable Father’s Day Card- World's Best Dad for Download
Send download link to:
Father’s Day Card- Job Well Done Dad
Printable Father’s Day Card- Job Well Done Dad For Download
Send download link to:
Printable Father’s Day Card From The Kids
Have your kids channel their artistic side with this adorable and printable Father’s Day card. Grab all the crayons, markers, and colored pencils around the house and get the young ones to create their dad a masterpiece.
Printable Father’s Day Card From The Kids for Download
Send download link to:
Printable Father’s Day Card- For Your Husband
Printable Father’s Day Card- For Your Husband for Download
Send download link to:
What to Write in a Father’s Day Card
Father’s Day Messages for a New Dad and Dad-to-Be
Nothing beats the excitement of becoming a new father. Share your love and support for new dads or dads-to-be so they know you’re there for them whenever they need someone to watch the baby and catch some sleep! Check out our new baby delivery baskets for some great ideas.
- “Happy (almost) Father’s Day!”
- “Today must be such a special day for you. Enjoy!”
- “Your baby girl is a happy one. You’re doing a great job, new daddy!”
- “Sending lots of good wishes to the new dad-to-be. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I can’t wait to see you be the father you’ve waited so long to be.”
- “Your little one is lucky to have a dad like you. Have a great 1st Father’s Day!”
- “It won’t be long until your new arrival! What an exciting day for a father-to-be like you.”
- “Hoping this Father’s Day will be the first of many special and exciting ones for you.”
- “Happy 1st Father’s Day! You’re off to a great start.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to our favorite father-to-be — you’re going to be a great dad!”
- “You’re a natural. Keep up the good work!”
What to Say to Your Dad
Your dad has been there through every stage of your life, giving you the best advice and guiding you to make the right choices. Show him how much you appreciate his love and guidance throughout the years with these heartfelt messages and quotes.
- “I’m so proud to be your kid—thank you for everything!”
- “Dad, we’ve got a lot of great memories together. Can’t wait for many more!”
- “Growing up was so much fun with you. Thank you for being the best dad in the world.”
- Dad, you’ve been by my side through it all. Thank you for everything.”
- “You’ve been there for me since day one. Thank you for providing me all the love and guidance I’ve needed!”
- “Dad, thanks for keeping it real with me. You’re a great father, husband, and friend.”
- “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
- “You’ve sacrificed a lot for me, I have so much to be grateful for!”
What to Say to Your Grandpa on Father’s Day
Don’t forget about grandpas! Use these sweet messages to show your love and appreciation for your grandfather so he knows that he truly holds a special place in your heart.
- “You’re the best grandpa in the world. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I’ve always felt so lucky and blessed to have a grandpa like you.”
- “Have a sweet Father’s Day that’s filled with plenty of ice cream. Love you, Grandpa!”
- “You’ll always have your own special place in my heart. Thanks for everything, Grandpa.”
- “You’ve taught me so much over the years and for that, I am forever grateful.”
- “I can only hope to be half the man you are. Thank you for everything!”
- “I hope you know how much I admire you and everything you’ve done for this family, Grandpa.”
- “Happy Father’s Day, Papa! I’ll always be your biggest fan.”
Father’s Day Messages for Your Husband or Partner
If your partner is basically Superman in dad form, show him his actions don’t go unnoticed by choosing one of these touching messages. These sweet and thoughtful words will surely put a smile on his face!
- “I’m grateful every day for you and our beautiful family. I love you.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life and father of our children.”
- “The kids and I are so lucky to have you — thank you for everything.”
- “I’m so grateful to be sharing this beautiful life with you. Happy Father’s Day from me and the kids!”
- “You’re the most loving and caring person I’ve ever met. How’d I get so lucky?!”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my dreams. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me!”
- “Seeing you become the father you are today warms my heart. I love you!”
- “Happy Father’s Day to my whole world. I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do.”
What to Say to Someone Who’s Like a Dad to You
Do you have a special father figure in your life whose advice and wise words have led you to become the person you are today? Whether it’s an uncle, teacher, coach, or family friend, tell them how much they mean to you with these loving quotes.
- “Thinking of you on Father’s Day. I am so grateful to have you in my life.”
- “Showering you with extra love and appreciation today. I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done!”
- “Happy Father’s day to the most amazing man I’ve ever met. I’ll always look up to you.”
- “I’m so lucky to have met you. Thank you for supporting me all these years.”
- “I hope you know how much I appreciate you for being such a caring and positive influence in my life. I couldn’t be more grateful.”
- “To someone who’s always been a great father figure — thank you for providing me with your wisdom and guidance.
- “Having you in my life is the best thing that could’ve ever happened to me. Happy Father’s Day!”
Wishes for Your Friend or Brother
Celebrate your best friend or brother by wishing them a Happy Father’s Day! For inspiration, choose one of these uplifting quotes and messages to show your admiration and appreciation for the important men in your life.
- “I always knew you’d be a great dad someday. Your little ones are lucky to have a great role model like you.”
- “Hoping this Father’s Day brings you some relaxation. Love you tons!”
- “Your kids got an awesome dad!”
- “Wishing a Happy Father’s Day to the father of a few of my favorite nephews/nieces!”
- “I’ve probably said this a thousand times, but you’ve got great kids! Way to raise ’em right!”
- “Thank you for being such a good friend. Enjoy your Father’s Day!”
- Printable Father’s Day Cards - June 3, 2021
- The All-in-One Swaddle from Nested Bean - June 2, 2021
- Social Distancing: How To Survive and Thrive as a Mom - April 4, 2021