This year, Father’s day will be celebrated in Canada on Sunday, June 16, 2019. It is going to be lots of fun for the first time daddies.
Whether it is the first time you will be celebrating Father’s Day or not, a Father’s Day gift is a must.
This guide will help you to create or buy the perfect Father’s day gift.
If you want to check out my Father’s Day Gift guide for 2019 with only gifts to buy online, click here.
Go crafty and create with you LO’ a handmade Father’s day gift:
I absolutely love being crafty with my LO. So a handmade gift is my first choice.
As I’m sure you already know, a baby’s handprint is incredibly cute and so easy to make. It is also a great memory for both you and the father of your LO. You don’t really need to be creative, instead, you can just copy one of the many ideas posted online.
To make your life easier, here are few of my favourite ideas:
Save some time and order a great Father’s day gift:
I totally get it. You are so busy and you don’t have time to be crafty.
So here are the most two popular options for a Father’s Day gift that you can get online:
My list contains Affiliate links to Amazon.ca.
Funny and Cute Baby Onesie for Father’s Day gift
These onesies are so cute. I think it’s the perfect gift for anyone celebrating their first Father’s Day. You have so many options to choose from. I’ve added links below to my favorites ones.
Sizes are 0-24 months and the price ranges from $20 to $30.
- I’m Your Father’s Day Gift Mom Says Welcome
- I Have The BEST DAD EVER!
- Our First Father’s Day
- Happy First Father’s Day Daddy
- I Love My Papa
- Keep Calm First Father’s Day
[amazon_link asins=’B01EMOZMUC,B01CJYDW1S,B01DPB53UC,B071RNT9M9,B01DPGMSIW’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’torontonewmom-20′ marketplace=’CA’ link_id=’e37ffd06-24b0-11e8-a378-0bbbd81ca620′]
Dad and Baby Matching T-shirts for Father’s Day gift
The same idea as the onesie, but even better. Some of the options out there are really great like the Bicycle And Tricycle matching shirts. Love it.
- Captain And First Mate Matching Shirts
- Bicycle And Tricycle Dad and Baby Matching T-shirts
- Papa Bear & Baby Bear Matching Adult T-Shirt & Baby Bodysuit Set
- “Keep Calm it’s my First Father’s Day” Adult T-Shirt & Baby Bodysuit Set
- Daddy and Son Copy & Past Matching T-shirts
- Like Father & Like Son Matching Adult Football T-Shirt & Baby Bodysuit Set
- The Boss & The real boss Dad and Baby Boy Matching Outfits
- Chicken & Egg Matching Adult T-Shirt & Baby Bodysuit Set
- Fix And Break Dad and Baby Matching Outfits
[amazon_link asins=’B01G4DCAU4,B01G4DCOFU,B01GXCM7LI,B072LQSTMM,B072BZLJC3,B071VWP8Y5,B0714GBDYM,B071KLNVLM,B01G4DD8A0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’torontonewmom-20′ marketplace=’CA’ link_id=’530fc105-24b2-11e8-ae65-cf2751b84078′]
Family Activities for Father’s day
I could make such a long gift list with more than a hundred gifts, but I truly believe that a gift should be special and create a good memory for your family.
So instead of spending money on an expensive gift, I would recommend that you spend some family time together.
Looking for some ideas? You can:
- Spend the day outside: Hiking, BBQ or a picnic in the park.
- Dine at your favorite restaurant.
- Go outside for a long walk.
- Cook a family meal together.
- Bake a cake or cookies for Father’s day.
- Watch together a family movie about fatherhood.
This is all. Thank you for reading!
Do you have another great idea for Father’s Day gift? I would love to hear it! Please add your comment below
If you like this post and you would like to read more content like that, please subscribe to our mailing list here
- Printable Father’s Day Cards - June 3, 2021
- The All-in-One Swaddle from Nested Bean - June 2, 2021
- Social Distancing: How To Survive and Thrive as a Mom - April 4, 2021