The perfect ending to your fall harvest and apple picking season, this Apple Crumble Recipe is easy to make and can be enjoyed by the whole family. It’s full of apples, spiced and topped with a crunchy crumble. No one will believe how quick and easy this delicious treat is!
This Apple Crumble Recipe is one of those rare desserts that are healthy, nutritious, and so easy to make. It is the perfect fall dessert for Thanksgiving but will serve to warm your heart any time of year!
- 4-5 Granny smith apple
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Optional
- ¾ Cup All-purpose flour For GF use GF flavour
- ½ Cup Demerara sugar
- 100 g Very cold butter The Butter should be cut to small cubes.
For Vegan version use 80g coconut oil.
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar Powder or Vanilla ice cream – for serving Optional
- 1. Peel the apples and cut them to small cubes and put them in a ball.2. Add sugar and vanilla extract (and cinnamon if you want) to the apple and mix together. I like to use my hands, to make sure all the apples are wrapped in.3. Place the apples in 4 small baking dish.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F2. Put the flour , sugar, butter and salt in a bowl and mix until clumps form, like wet sand.3. Place the crumble on top of the apples.4. Bake for 20-25 min or until golden brown.5. Serve immediately – with sugar powder or vanilla ice cream !!
- Things To Do During Thanksgiving Weekend in Toronto 2023 - September 7, 2023
- Fall Foliage Spots Toronto and GTA - September 7, 2023
- The Perfect Apple Crumble Recipe - August 25, 2023