A baby stroller can be extremely expensive. It is good to know that you can have great, practical stroller for your baby without breaking the bank! In this blog post, you will find the best strollers for $500 budget more or less.
How to choose a great stroller on a budget?
- Look into the features and not into the brand!
- Choose a stroller for one child. Double strollers are definitely more expensive.
- Choose the right stroller for you and then search for the best place to buy based on price.
- Look for a second-hand stroller. You can start your search here on Facebook mommy’s groups
What to look for when you buy a stroller for $500 budget
- Seat options with full recline.
- Seat converts from a lie-flat carriage into a fully upright or reclined toddler seat – This option will save you the money you would need to invest in a bassinet!
- Forward and rear-facing options.
- Extra accessories: Tray, Cupholder, Rain cover.
- Size of the storage basket
- Eazy folding
- Basic weight and lightweight design
- Car seat connect options (on top of the seat or to the frame)
- Wheels (Lockable swivel wheels).
Best baby strollers for $500 budget
#1: Mountain buggy
- Modular seat offering, customers can alternate between forward and rear-facing options easily
- Adjustable handle height, with a range from 94-108cm, parents can choose their range height for a more comfortable push
- A smoother ride, 12-inch rear wheel Aerotech tires offers superior handling with no hassles of maintenance
- Large storage capacity, large 10kg gear tray capacity with access from the back and sides
- Ultra adaptable, compatible across a whole range of accessories including cosmopolitan carrycot, protect infant car seat and Freerider
- Price is $493.60 CAD for a stroller.
- Sleek, Modular Frame, 6 Modes of use
- Carriage Mode – Seat converts easily to a carriage mode
- Frame stroller – lightweight and compact. Recommended height: 43 – 81 cm
- Rollover tested. For use with a child who can sit up unassisted
- SureSafe LATCH system for easy ICS to seat connection
- Price is $419.99 CAD for the stroller and the car seat.
- Bestseller stroller in Canada and very popular in Toronto. One of the best strollers for $500 and the most value for money to my opinion.
- Includes the Graco SnugRide click connect 35 infant car seat, rear-facing for infants from 4-35 lbs. And up to 32″
- 3 strollers in 1 with 10 riding options from infant to toddler: infant car seat carrier, infant stroller, and toddler stroller
- Reversible stroller seat allows baby to face you or the world and the 4 position reclining seat converts into an infant enclosure for on-the-go comfort
- Price is $399 – $579 CAD for the stroller and the car seat, price varies by model.
- You can read my full review here
- B-lively stroller: a lightweight design for everyday strolling
- B-Safe 35 ICS: safe cell impact protection – impact-absorbing base and impact-stabilizing steel frame
- B-lively stroller: one-hand, Quick-Fold makes it easy to store and go
- B-lively stroller: click & go system lets you click in your Britax infant car seat and keep going
- B-Safe 35 ICS: side-impact protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child
- Price is $521 CAD for the stroller and the car seat.
- This stroller will be the soon the most popular stroller in the market to my opinion.
- Free standing when folded, includes integral handle guard to keep the handlebar off the floor and dirt free
- Generous and airy 4 timer canopy, which envelopes the lie-flat carriage and seat with a private & “paparazzi proof”, cover
- The quantum Multi-mode is car seat ready with a wide range of infant car seats (peg Perego, Chicco, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Nuna adapters sold separately)
- Unique quantum smart seat converts easily from a lie-flat carriage into a fully upright or reclined toddler seat
- List price is $699 CAD for the stroller, but when I wrote this post the stroller was sold on Amazon.ca for only $399 cad.
Just a reminder that you can get 15% off your stroller if you create a baby registry list with amazon before you buy. Click here to learn how
- Printable Father’s Day Cards - June 3, 2021
- The All-in-One Swaddle from Nested Bean - June 2, 2021
- Social Distancing: How To Survive and Thrive as a Mom - April 4, 2021